Senior Project Finance Manager
Are you internationally experienced in project finance?
See yourself working for one of Europe’s major renewable energy developers?
Headquartered in central Germany, this company have been developing projects for more than 20 years and have now grown into a global player with operations in more than 16 countries. Due to continued growth and impressive pipeline in certain regions, they need to strengthen their project finance team with at least 2 Senior Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- manage the financing (debt and equity) with investors and banks for wind, solar and hybrid energy projects
- identify customers for our projects, negotiate agreements, and conclude agreements
- create business opportunities including PPAs and co-operations
- support the project development activities of the team
- structure portfolios of wind and solar projects
- support the team in bidding processes
There’s also scope for someone to take more of a leadership role and manage a small team, so if this is something of particular interest, then we could have a very good fit…
To be considered you must have prior experience in renewable energy project finance. We need someone who is able to work alone and manage the full process from A-Z.
The role is based close-by the Frankfurt however there is flexibility on how much time is needed in the office.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now. Equally, if you are just browsing the market right now and would prefer a confidential / informal chat, you can contact me directly at email@example.com