Senior Engineering Manager
You’re an experienced electrical engineer in the solar PV sector?
Looking to move up in your career, the chance to have a more leading role?
Most roles at this level require previous management experience and so it’s not always easy to make the jump. However here we are looking specifically for someone to make that jump…
We just need the know-how and capabilities to manage all the engineering activities for PV project development and construction.
The role is Senior Engineering Manager for a relatively new player to the market, they are an up-and-coming German developer / IPP backed by a top French PE firm. Now active in 7 countries and with 5GW secured pipeline, they are in a great position and looking to grow.
– Selection of Engineering and Design companies as well as consultants for all studies and design services required.
– Develop and implement engineering standards and procedures for designing, constructing, and operating solar projects.
– Review and approve engineering designs, specifications, and drawings
– Manage the engineering aspects of project contracts, including ensuring that all deliverables are met within budget and on time.
– Lead the external engineering team in selecting equipment and materials for photovoltaic projects.
– Support the procurement team in all technical aspects.
– Develop and manage the photovoltaic project budget and ensure that all engineering costs are tracked and accounted for.
So you will be solely responsible for all engineering tasks in the company and as things grow, you’ll look to build the team up yourself.
You can be based remotely in Germany or out of one of their European locations that they have a subsidiary (Spain, UK, Italy).
Salary will have to be discussed case by case depending on location, but we expect to see it around the €90k-€100k mark.
Sounds like a fit? Apply now…