Sales Manager – Energy Storage
You want the best of both worlds?
You like the idea of a start-up, coming in at the beginning of something and having a chance to build it up from scratch, bringing your ideas to the table… Yet you also want the stability and security of a well-established and global player?
That’s what we have here, a global leading PV module company, now launching their energy storage business across Europe. We have a number of sales roles open with them for different regions (UK, Central Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe) and with that, flexibility where you, as the Sales Manager can be based…
– Develop and execute sales strategies to promote RESS solutions in designated region
– Build and maintain relationships with customers, partners, and industry stakeholders.
– Provide technical support and guidance to customers in selecting the appropriate RESS solutions for their needs.
– Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and market trends.
– Prepare and deliver technical presentations and proposals to customers and partners.
– Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that our RESS solutions meet the needs of the market
Coming in at this stage would make this a truly unique opportunity and you’d be giving yourself huge growth potential as they ramp up their activities across Europe.
We’re looking for people coming from an energy storage sales background so if this is you and you have the ambition and drive to build things up from scratch, then please apply now…