Project Finance Analyst
Are you experienced in project finance in renewable energy?
Perhaps you’re the ambitious type and in such a role right now but keep an eye out for a similar role where you could contribute more and have a better growth path?
Here we have an opportunity with an “up and coming” European IPP. Despite being a relatively new player to the market (established in 2018), they now have over 4GW of solar projects secured across 6 countries. The goal is to achieve 10GW by 2025. Would you like to come on board as one of the first in the project finance team and play your part in that growth?
- Project commercial assessment and assistance in development of adequate M&A and financing strategies & solutions across the project portfolio.
- Development, maintenance, and permanent improvement of robust and reliable cash flow models for internal and external parties to evaluate renewable energy projects for project acquisition, financing, PPAs, power price tenders, EPC bids and M&A activities.
- Support development of sensitivities and commercial optimizations in models and quantify resultant impact on key development and investment KPIs
- Regular alignment and maintenance of the key project input parameters
- Regular update and reconciliation of the individual cash flow models
- Review project documentation and third-party reports, including PPAs, financing term sheets and agreements
- Support the M&A team on project acquisition and projects sales related tasks
- For assigned projects, conduct individual due diligence for market evaluation & risk analysis together with external advisors.
- Support the negotiation and closing of project and corporate finance transactions, liaising with banks, financial partners and other institutions
If you have at least 3 years experience in a similar role (in the renewables sector) then I’d love to hear from you. I can tell you more about why this opportunity is better than most similarly titled roles out there…
Location is central Germany with flexibility for home office part of the week. Salary is to be discussed but expected to be around €70k – €80k plus bonus.
Might we have a fit? Apply now!