Key Account Manager – Germany & Central Europe
You’re here because something’s not quite right where you are now? Perhaps you’ve hit a ceiling or a plateau, yet feel like you have a lot more to give?
You want to join a company that’s fast-moving, growing, entering new markets, developing new technologies – something that will really excite you?
That’s truly what we have here… This company have been around for a long time but it’s only in recent years where they have seen a huge upward trajectory in their market share, now regarded as one of the top PV tracker manufacturers globally.
As they now gear up for further growth, they need to hire an experienced Key Account Manager for strategic accounts in Germany & Central Europe.
- Acquire and develop new accounts focused on IPPs, Developers and EPCs
- Develop key customer relationships to establish the company as the undisputed premium brand in solar trackers
- Implements regional sales programs by developing sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Maximise share-of-account with all accounts by developing an acute understanding of local markets and developing product positioning to suit them
- Develop and manage global strategic account partnerships in cooperation with other regions where these accounts are active
You’ll be coming on board at a very exciting time (150% growth planned for 2024) and have the opportunity to really contribute to things.
It’s essential that you are coming from the utility-scale PV business with networks in the IPPs, developers, Utilities and EPCs. You will also ideally some technical understanding of trackers.
Location wise, we are totally flexible so you can work remotely with travel to the HQ once or twice a month.
Package will be negotiated case-by-case but will be north of €100k no doubt.
Sounds like a fit? Please apply now! Just browsing and don’t have an up-to-date CV? Feel free to email me for an initial and informal discussion – email@example.com