International Co-Development Lead
Are you a senior-level project developer with extensive international experience in the PV business?
Happy enough with your current role but part of you feels you have more to give? Maybe you want to contribute more and influence things?
That’s what we have here, a role with a more “up and coming” player in the market. With recent (and significant) investment, they are on a big international growth path. They work across the value chain from project development, EPC, mounting system manufacture and PV component wholesale.
They are looking to build up their project development teams in several European markets but want someone at a senior level to manage and coordinate all co-development agreements and project rights acquisitions.
– Developing and maintaining networks for co-development and project rights acquisition
– Serving as the primary point of contact for project developers and project rights sellers seeking an experienced partner or investor
– Building processes for co-development and project rights acquisition
– Evaluating, categorising, and prioritising various project opportunities according to the company’s annual business goal
– Identifying potential project risks and creating recommendations for better risk management
– Directing and coordinating due diligence processes
– Conducting negotiation talks with project rights sellers and developing sales contracts for project rights
– Creating and placing offers for co-development and project rights acquisition
There is flexibility to work remotely anywhere in Europe as long as you are prepared to travel (particularly to the new German office).
If this sounds like a fit, please apply now. Prefer a confidential chat at this stage? Just shoot me an email – email@example.com