Head of Project Development
I often hear that lack of capital or appetite for investment is one of the reasons that senior level people are sometimes open for a new role. If this might be you, then how about joining a company that is owned by a global top five private equity firm?
What also makes this one pretty unique is that you’ll be one of the first employees in the German business, having the opportunity to spearhead the project development activities across wind and solar and drive the strategy from the outset.
There is serious appetite and ambition from this company (2-3GW if the first 3-4 years) so you can be assured of a fast-paced paced environment and exciting growth.
As Head of Project Development you will:
- build and lead a powerful team of developers for wind and solar projects (from taking over from securing the area to ready for construction).
- be responsible for the systematic review, evaluation and prioritization of projects with regard to approvability, project progress and profitability.
- support the project developers in presenting projects to political committees, decision-makers, authorities, municipalities and interested citizens.
- be responsible for the overall portfolio of project schedules and budgets and always keep an eye on the profitability and risks of the project pipeline.
- design the interfaces of project development with the area acquisition team and the planning & technology team.
This role is only for someone who has a proven experience in wind or solar project development in Germany (with at least 3 years of that at leadership level).
The German HQ will be in Berlin but there is flexibility on how much time you’ll need to be there – couple of times per month for example will suffice.
Salary to be discussed individually but we have a range of €120k – €160k plus bonus and benefits.
If it sounds like we have a fit, then please apply now. If perhaps you are just “browsing” and don’t have an up-to-date CV, then feel free to reach out directly at email@example.com.