Global Director Engineering & Project Execution
Looking for a bit more?
Perhaps you’re in a senior / leading role now but feel you have more to give. You’d like a bigger role with more scope and influence?
Here we have an opportunity with a long-standing German PV developer / EPC. However, they are going through a buyout from a large investment company and this will see the company evolve into an IPP, so it is a very exciting time to be joining them.
In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to the board and have strategic oversight of 4 main international offices (Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK) with responsibility for the successful execution of all projects (current pipeline is in excess of 8GW).
Full tasks include:
- You are responsible for the successful execution of all EPC projects
- As part of the management team, you will actively work on the strategic direction of the group
- You will be responsible for the disciplinary and technical management of all employees in the Engineering & Project Execution departments.
- You develop group-wide standards and ensure a continuous transfer of knowledge within and between the departments.
- You initiate, manage and control optimisation projects and always keep an eye on market developments
What makes this role somewhat unique is the flexibility to be based out of any of the above mentioned locations (although Germany will be preferred). To be considered, you must have extensive leadership experience managing international large-scale PV projects.
If we have a fit, then please apply now. If perhaps you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now and would prefer a confidential chat to begin with, you can email me directly at email@example.com.