Director of Sales & Key Accounts – Solar
Are you a senior sales professional with a strong background in the utility-scale solar business?
Looking for a role where you could have a bit more influence on things, and really contribute to something?
You’ve probably read that on a lot of adverts to be honest but in this case it’s accurate. Our client is a major tracker manufacturer with more than 13 years global experience. The US however is a market they are not that well-known in (yet!). That’s all about to change as the company is now on a big growth path after securing a multi-GW portfolio of projects.
There’s just a handful in the team currently and we are supporting them on a number of key requirements, one of which is that of Director of Sales & Key Accounts. Some of the tasks include:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Assist with the forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met
- Manage the regional sales teams as well as recruiting, selecting and coaching new employees
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels to ensure that the company remains the supplier of choice for utility-scale installations
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy
Hopefully you get the impression that this is a super opportunity for someone to come in relatively early, and play a big part in bringing a product to market with a view to taking a decent amount of market share from the top tier companies.
If you have a long experience in PV sales into the utility scale solar business, with a good portion of that at leadership level, then we could have a very good fit. Please apply now with your updated CV. If you’re just browsing for now, feel free to reach out to me directly for an informal chat – firstname.lastname@example.org