Country Manager – France
Are you the entrepreneurial type?
An expert on the French Solar PV market?
Looking to use your experience in a role where you can really make a difference?
Many jobs out there are offering this but how many really mean it? Here we have a role with a long-standing and very successful German PV developer / EPC. Already successful in several European markets, they now want to enter the French market and look for someone to head this up as Country Manager…
– Preparing and implementing of strategic planning, goals and tactics
– Preparation and implementation of sales and budget plans
– Hire & onboard new colleagues in a project development team throughout the country
– Managing and promoting business development within the PV solar sector in the French market
– Coordinate the company’s service offering to optimise the business operations of the subsidiary
– Developing and coordinating local marketing and PR activities
– Identification and development of photovoltaic projects
– Responsibility for negotiations, preparing investment memos and reports, and conducting due diligence by ensuring that projects meet financial and technical requirements
– Analysis and preparation of decision documents for investment decisions
– Control and optimisation of project budgets, targets, schedules and deliverables of assigned development projects
You’ll get to really have your say here – devise and implement the strategy, create an office, build the team etc.
To be considered you must have several years’ experience in large-scale PV project development in France (some of which at management level).
Package is going to be somewhere in the €100k – €150k range with potential for an LTIP.
If this is you and you’re happy to at least explore this further, please apply now…