Business and Project Development Manager – Solar PV
You like the idea of a start-up environment but also want something with stability?
That’s what’s on offer here, the best of both worlds…
The role is with an established international developer / IPP. A Swiss based investment company dedicated to the renewable energy industry, that are just setting up a new European hub in Hamburg. We have been recruiting a number of key positions for them for several European markets and now we look for someone to head up their activities in Germany.
The role is Business and Project Development Manager. Tasks include:
– Originate, develop and monitor renewable energy project opportunities
– Define strategic planning, goals and tactics
– Lead and promote business development within the Solar and H2 sector across the German market
– Coordinate supply of services of the company to optimise the branch operations
– Support the management team in negotiations, preparing investment memos & reports and conducting due diligence by ensuring projects meet financing and technical requirements
– Work with the Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various stakeholders
– Select local businesses to partner and/consultants in order to deliver projects to Ready to Build stage
To be considered you will bring extensive solar/wind project development experience in the German market and therefore have a strong knowledge of German renewables framework/legislation, permitting process and PPA agreements.
The team is being built in Hamburg so this is where you will need to be based out of (most of the week at least). Very good package on offer (with 100% bonus).
Sounds like a good fit? Please apply now!