Are you a German speaker with extensive experience managing large scale PV projects?
See yourself working for a well-established yet growing developer / EPC?
Based in central Germany, my client is part of one of the oldest energy companies in Germany so that gives them a lot of security. So you needn’t worry about joining a company that may not be around in a few years’ time… It’s more likely to be the opposite. They are growing. Fast. So you could be working your way up in the company very quickly.
You’ll be based out of Germany but with visit to projects both in Germany and internationally, mostly the Netherlands at the moment as they have a big pipeline of projects there.
Your tasks will include:
- Supervision and coordination of the construction progress of national and international large-scale PV projects on site
- Quality assurance in construction
- Responsible for project budgets and meeting deadlines
- First contact for suppliers and subcontractors in close coordination with strategic purchasing and project management
- Responsibility for compliance with all relevant regulations and safety measures
- Documentation of project progress for internal and external purposes and monitoring of remedial action
As this role is focused on the project execution side, it’s absolutely essential that you have extensive experience based at site, heavily involved in technical site and project management.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now…