- Location: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
- Salary: €50k-€60
You have at least 3 years of solar design experience. You’re doing well in your current role but you see no upward development. But this is what you want. Where you see your career going – in a company with a big pipeline of projects…
Already very well established (over 20 years) in renewable energy project development and with operations on 5 continents, this company are a major player. Although more recognised for wind energy, their solar business is now growing at an impressive rate.
- You design solar projects, at a preliminary or detailed level, using industry-standard software
- You define technical parameters and specifications for components and works execution
- You define bills of quantities for suppliers and draft scopes of work for subcontractors
- You provide expertise during project implementation, remotely and if necessary on site
- You ensure compliance with codes, norms and regulations during project implementation
- You support the preparation of post-construction documentation
- You lead and support the transfer of know-how to the foreign subsidiaries
To be considered you must have a degree in electrical engineering and at least 3 years’ experience designing utility scale PV projects. You’ll also have expertise in AutoCAD and PVsyst and it would also be helpful if you bring some field experience.
You’ll be based close to Frankfurt, a great area to live and work. You’ll be working for a company who appreciate entrepreneurship, so you’ll get to bring your own ideas to the table. You’ll be paid in the region of €50k-€60k with generous company bonus on top.
If this sounds like you then please apply. If you’re just browsing and don’t have an updated CV, but this role sounds of interest, then feel free to reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org.